The Finance Department manages the City and Districts' fiscal resources in order to protect and enhance their financial positions. This Department must also assure that adequate resources are provided for City and District Services.
The Finance group performs duties to include:
- Accounts Payable & Accounts Receivable
- Cash Management & Investments
- General Accounting
Provide support services to public and City/District staff in a way that:
- Increases all employees' productive capacity
- Makes maximum use of available personnel and non-personnel resources
- Encourages responsive and innovative employees and support systems
- Effectively utilizes technology in providing services
- So that Maximum City/District resources are applied to direct services to the public.